Protect your vehicle from the elements with our long-lasting carports. Off the shelf, pre engineered cantilever carport available in several colours. Backorder required. Enquire for details.
Double Carport Aluminium Basic Package
• Pull back or Side Pull cantilever roof
• 2 Posts
• Aluminium Beams
• Fascia with gutter built in
• Powdercoated Aluminium Finish (Black, brown, white, grey, champagne)
• Polycarbonate Roof Solid, 98% UV proof, tinted polycarbonate panels
• 6m (W) x 5.5m (L) x 5m (H) 33m2 (professional engineer design and certificate required)
• No parking surface (Gravel or concrete)
• Stormwater discharge onto ground*
• Manufacturers engineering certificate included
• Upload documents to Auckland council Property File (Excluded)
• Add One or more
• Custom Sizes available
• Ordering lead time up to 8 weeks. Enquire to check stock.
• Side privacy & Weather screen or louvres
• Electrical LED sensor lighting, solar
• Electrical EV charger and connection to house
• Hardstanding: Concrete or Gravel surface
No Consent Required! *conditions apply*
• 20m2 (square metres), no building consent required*, No engineer or LBP Carpentry oversight required, no uploading documents to Auckland property File.
• 40m2 (square metres), no building consent required*, engineer or LBP Carpentry oversight required, site plan, drawings, engineering certificate uploaded to Auckland property File.
• Area measured within posts or walls*
• Standalone or attached carports exempt from consent (<20m2 and <40m2 categories)
• Stormwater to carport exempt from consent
• One side of the structure must remain open to the outdoors at all times.*
• Roof overhang and eaves not calculated in floor area
Hybrid complete all works to a high standard and compliant with:
1. Licenced Building Practitioner completed or supervised
2. Registered Master Builders
3. Building Act 2004 and amendments
4. Auckland Unitary Plan
5. Auckland Council Bi-laws
6. New Zealand Standard NZS 3604:2011 and amendments, plus all other relative standards
7. New Zealand Building Code and amendments (Especially E2:AS1)
8. Auckland Transport (AT) Crossing consent (if required).